TNUSRB SI Exam date 2021: Get All the Details from Here: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, TNUSRB SI enrolment 2021 notification for 900 Sub Inspector of Police opportunities will be out in August 2021 on tnusrbonline.org. The online application form will be accessible from August 2021 to September 2021. The TNUSRB Police SI 2021 preliminary exam will be conducted probably within the first week of December 2021.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB conducts an Exam each year to select qualified candidates for the opening of Sub Inspector of Police. TNUSRB conducts three sorts of SI examinations. The 3 sorts of posts under the Sub-Inspector are: Taluk, Technical, and Finger Print.
On this page, we are getting to see all the fundamental viewpoints of the TNUSRB SI Exam date 2021 along with Notification, age limit, Qualification, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc. below.
TNUSRB SI exam 2021
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has issued its official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Sub Inspector of Police. Candidates can get to learn all about the notification from the official website of TNUSRB.
Advantages of applying for the TNUSRB SI Examination 2021: Applicants must have cleared the 10+2 standard examination, which is held for candidates from classes 10th to 12th. Candidates from the science streams of engineering and medicine are not eligible for applying. If a candidate who is not satisfied by the Preliminary Exam will not give the exam again, he/she will be debarred for the S.I. Grade II recruitment process.
Here, applicants must read all the essential points from the notification, and apply for the exam.
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2021
The recruitment notification for the candidates appearing for the Preliminary examination to fill in for the 900 Sub Inspector of Police opportunity will be out in the month of August 2021.
Candidates are advised to check the notification on the official website of TNUSRB for the notification as soon as possible.
TNUSRB SI exam date 2021 – Online Application Form To Get Registration: The registration form of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, TNUSRB will be released in August 2021. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of TNUSRB from the above date.
Qualification: Selected Candidates will have to undergo training sessions in May or June 2021.
TNUSRB SI exam educational Qualification 2021
- A candidate ought to have cleared a bachelor’s degree program from a recognized college or university.
- Degree certificate ought to be in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2 pattern in case of Diploma courses.
- Applicant ought to have examined the Tamil language as one of the subjects in course 10 (SSLC) or class 12 (HSC) or degree level.
TNUSRB SI Exam Pattern 2021
Here is an outline of the TNUSRB SI exam date 2021 and exam pattern:-
|Parts||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Open Quota Candidates|
|Part A||80||40||2:30 hours|
|Departmental Quota Candidates|
|Part A||30||15||3 hours|
- TNUSRB SI exam for paper 1 has 80 objective sort questions for a maximum of 40 marks.
- The questions will be given in 2 languages – English and Tamil
- There is no negative mark on papers 1 and 2.
- There are 60 objective questions in paper 2, for 30 marks.
- The total time length for the TNUSRB SI exam is 150 minutes.
- It could be a qualifying exam, where candidates will be permitted to perform different physical tests.
How to apply for the TNUSRB SI Examination 2019?
You can apply for the post by following these steps:-
- Go to the TNUSRB Website.
- Click on ‘Apply Online.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button under the heading ‘Name of the candidates’ link to proceed further.
- Click on the link for ‘Online Application Form’ from the Website.
- Fill in the details in the Application Form.
TNUSRB SI exam syllabus 2021
It was declared by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) that they will publish the SI Exam Syllabus for recruitment in Police Department 2018 in 2021. The syllabus for 2 sorts of SI exams under TNUSRB, which are as follows:
TNUSRB SI Syllabus for Paper 1:
- General Information and General Science: Science in day-to-day life, power, magnetism, evolution, nourishment, human infections, scientific rebellion, and discoveries.
- Geography of India and Tamil Nadu: Locales of India, Climate, Natural calamities, Storm, Crops, National Parks, Major Ports, Natural life and Forests and Population explosion.
- History of India and Tamil Nadu: Indus Valley Civilization and all noteworthy events till present-day Indian cutting edge administration.
- Economics and Commerce: Industrial improvement, agribusiness, social issues confronted by state and solutions, town administration in Tamil Nadu.
- Political Science: Indian Constitution, Citizenship, Legislature, Executive, Legal, Foreign policy, and Nearby Self Government.
- Current Occasions over Tamil Nadu, India, and World: Noteworthy occasions in science and innovation, sports, politics, literature of India, India and its neighbors, art literature, the culture of Tamil Nadu, National and International.
TNUSRB SI Syllabus for Paper 2:
- For Open Candidates: Logical Study, Numerical analysis, Psychology, Communication skills, and Information handling ability
- For Departmental Candidates: Police Standing Order, Police Administration, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, and Evidence Act
How to Apply for TNUSRB SI 2021 exam? The candidates have to apply for the exam on the official website which is – http://tnusrbonline.org/
TNUSRB SI exam age limit 2021
TNUSRB SI exam 2021’s age limit is 20 to 28 years which goes down for the general category candidates. There’s slight relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/ST/BC/MBC saved category candidates. Find underneath the age relaxation by category to apply for TNUSRB SI vacancies.
Age relaxation takes after as:
- General category – 18 to 28 years
- BC/MBC category – 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST category – 18 to 33 years
- Departmental candidates – max-age of 45 years
- Ex-servicemen – up to 45 years.
The SI recruitment exam for this category is scheduled to be conducted for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police for Indian Police Service, and Group-C Police services on 01-02-2022. It will be conducted in Computer Based Test Mode. It will be mandatory for the candidates to download the admit card from the official website. The admit card is expected to be released on 7th August 2021.
TNUSRB SI Exam Date 2021
|TNUSRB SI 2021||Date|
|TNUSRB SI Application form starts||August 2021|
|TNUSRB SI exam last date for Application form||September 2021|
|TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket||November 2021|
|TNUSRB SI exam date||December 2021|
|Declaration of result||January 2022|